There are two basic ways to be creative – the first is to come up with new ideas by yourself, and the second is to work with someone else. Both have their benefits and drawbacks.
The solo approach can be very rewarding because it’s a direct reflection of your abilities and creativity.
But it can also be lonely and frustrating because you have to do everything yourself and can’t bounce ideas off anyone.
The collaborative approach is great because you get the benefits of multiple minds working on a problem.
But it can also be frustrating because you have to compromise and not everyone will agree with your ideas.
Unbounce is the perfect solution for people who want to be creative with their landing pages but don’t want to go it alone.
It’s a user-friendly landing page builder that can help you create, test, and publish high-converting landing pages without the need for coding or design experience.
In this Unbounce review, we’ll take a close look at what the platform has to offer and how it can help you create landing pages that convert.
What Is Unbounce and What Does It Do?
Unbounce is a simple landing page builder that allows non-technical people to create, test, and publish high-converting landing pages without the need for any design or coding skills.
You can quickly and easily create custom landing pages with Unbounce that are intended to turn visitors into leads or customers and increase your ROI significantly, while also avoiding the need to waste time and money on ineffective advertising.
Some of the features that make Unbounce stand out from the crowd are:
1. A/B testing: Unbounce makes it easy to test different versions of your landing page so you can see what works and what doesn’t.
2. Customizable Templates: Unbounce provides a wide range of customizable templates so you can create a landing page that fits your brand perfectly.
3. Dynamic Text Replacement: Unbounce’s dynamic text replacement feature ensures that your landing page copy is always relevant to the user’s search query.
4. Lead Generation: Unbounce can help you generate leads by integrating with a wide range of CRMs and email marketing platforms.
5. Mobile-Responsive Design: All Unbounce landing pages are designed to be mobile-responsive so they look great on all devices.
6. Drag-and-Drop Builder: Unbounce’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create custom landing pages without any coding or design experience.
7. WYSIWYG editor: Unbounce’s WYSIWYG editor makes it easy to edit your landing pages without any HTML experience.
Further down the article, we will provide a more in-depth review of every great Unbounce feature, but first, let’s take a look at some of the beneficiaries of this tool.
Who Should Use Unbounce and Why?
Unbounce is ideal for online marketers, small businesses, agencies, and eCommerce companies who want to build, test, and publish high-converting landing pages without the need for coding or design expertise.
Some use cases of Unbounce include:
1. Creating a landing page for a new product or service: Unbounce allows you to quickly and easily create custom landing pages that are designed to turn visitors into leads or customers.
2. Testing different versions of your landing page: Unbounce makes it easy to test different versions of your landing page so you can see what works and what doesn’t.
3. Generating leads: Unbounce can help you generate leads by integrating with a wide range of CRMs and email marketing platforms.
4. Creating a mobile-responsive landing page: All Unbounce landing pages are designed to be mobile-responsive so they look great on all devices.
5. Creating a landing page without coding or design experience: Unbounce’s drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to create custom landing pages without any coding or design experience.
Now that we’ve answered the question “what is Unbounce?” and have taken a look at some of the beneficiaries of this tool, let’s dive into our Unbounce review and take a closer look at what the platform has to offer.
What Are the Features That Make Unbounce Unique?
1. User-friendly interface
Unbounce’s user-friendly interface is one of the things that sets it apart from other landing page builders.
The platform is designed to be easy to use, even for people who don’t have any coding or design experience.
Once you sign up for the free trial of the Unbounce landing pages, you will see a clean interface with a precise video tutorial to guide you through using it the right way:
It’s easy to navigate through the pages and find what you are looking for since every element is well-organized in the left sidebar.
From here, you can either start from scratch or choose from one of Unbounce’s many templates.
2. No coding experience is required
One of the best things about Unbounce is that it doesn’t require any coding experience.
This is thanks to the platform’s drag-and-drop builder, which makes it easy to create custom landing pages without having to touch a single line of code.
This means you can create professional-looking and converting landing pages without having to hire a developer or designer.
3. AI-backed landing page builder
Unbounce’s AI-powered landing page builder is another great feature that sets it apart from other platforms.
The platform’s Builder Core technology uses artificial intelligence to help you create high-converting landing pages without any design or coding experience.
Builder Core analyzes your website and provides you with a tailored selection of landing page templates, images, and copy that are proven to convert.
This is a great way to get started with Unbounce and create high-converting landing pages without any design or coding experience.
It’s easy to get started with creating a landing page.
First, click on the blue-colored “Create New” button located at the top right corner.
You will be given an option to choose from any two builder options:
- Smart Builder
Although Smart Builder is still in beta, we will go with that one for the sake of simplicity and speed of creation.
Once you select the builder, you will be redirected to a page where you will be required to fill in a series of details from:
Once you fill in all the above details, you will finally be able to access the editor.
In the top left corner, you will see a bunch of cool options to play with:
1. Content – to navigate through your landing page and select and edit specific blocks.
2. Style Guide – To modify the font, style, size, color, etc, of specific or all blocks.
3. Page Settings – Page settings are for setting your title, description, favicon, background image (if any), padding, borders, etc.
4. Conversions – The conversions tab is very important as it lets you connect your page to the software you will use to track your conversions.
5. Apps – The apps tab lets you add integrations with other software to your landing pages.
6. Recommendations – Lastly, you can use this feature to get recommendations for your titles, paragraphs, etc.
The top right corner has some simple previewing and publishing options.
With Unbounce smart editor, you can add/delete anything to your landing page and make it exactly the way you want.
It is undoubtedly one of the best platforms for creating high-converting landing pages.
4. Popups and Sticky Bars
Unbounce also allows you to create popups and sticky bars, which are great for lead capture and conversion rate optimization.
To create a popup or sticky bar, head over to your dashboard where you will find the option in the left menu bar.
The best part?
Once you create a popup or sticky, you can easily preview it by entering your website link:
In this Unbounce tutorial, we will see how to create a popup.
Firstly, click on the “Create a Popup” button.
You will be redirected to a page where you can either choose to start building your popup from scratch or go with any of the countless pre-built templates.
As a side note, the majority of the templates, if not all, created by the Unbounce team are already battle-tested for different campaigns and are proven to be effective in bringing results.
You can also filter the templates by purpose, popularity, and so on.
After selecting a template, give a name to it and click on the “start with this template” button.
You will now be redirected to the popup editing page that actually looks cool.
Then it’s all about changing what you want to, according to your brand, and then publishing it.
The same goes for creating sticky bars.
5. A/B Testing
You can use Unbounce’s A/B testing tool to test different versions of your landing pages and find out which one performs better.
To do that, head over to the landing page you want to A/B test and you will see the option to A/B test two or more landing pages with variations.
You can add as many variants as you want to battle-test them all and see which is the best performing one.
After creating variants, Unbounce AI will automatically show variant 1 to some users and variant 2 to other users to test the efficiency of both.
This is not even the best part.
Their new Smart Traffic feature uses machine learning to intelligently send traffic to all the variants and give insights on which variants stand the best chance of a conversion.
6. Integrations with popular marketing and CRM tools
Unbounce integrates with all the popular marketing and CRM tools to help you get the most out of your landing pages.
Some of their integrations include:
- And countless others
In fact, Unbounce integration capabilities are one of the main reasons why it is considered one of the most reliable landing page builders.
7. Customer support
Unbounce offers 24/7 email and live chat support.
Their customer support team is always ready to help you with anything you need, whether it is a technical issue or just a question about how to use their platform.
Unbounce Pros and Cons
- User-friendly interface
- No need for coding or design experience
- Tons of pre-built templates
- Great customer support
- A/B testing could be better
What Are Some of the Best Practices for Using Unbounce?
There are a few things you should keep in mind when using Unbounce to make sure you’re getting the most out of it.
1. Keep your CTA above the fold
Your CTA (Call-to-Action) is one of the most important elements on your landing page, so make sure it is visible above the fold.
You want to make it as easy as possible for your visitors to take action, so don’t make them scroll down to find your CTA.
2. Use high-quality images
The images you use on your landing pages can make or break your conversion rate, so make sure they are of high quality and relevant to your offer.
3. Use social proof
Social proof is a great way to increase your conversion rate, so make sure to use it on your landing pages.
Some examples of social proof are testimonials, customer reviews, and logos of well-known brands you have worked with.
4. Keep your forms short and sweet
The shorter your forms are, the more likely your visitors are to fill them out.
Only ask for the information you need, and make it as easy as possible for your visitors to complete your forms.
5. Use an enticing headline
Your headline is one of the first things your visitors will see on your landing page, so make sure it is catchy and relevant to your offer.
6. Make sure your landing page is mobile-friendly
With more and more people using their smartphones to browse the web, it is important to make sure your landing pages are mobile-friendly.
Unbounce makes it easy to create responsive landing pages that look great on all devices.
7. Test, test, test!
A/B testing is a great way to find out what works and what doesn’t on your landing pages.
Try different headlines, images, forms, and CTAs to see what performs best.
Unbounce offers a 14-day free trial.
You can then choose to upgrade to any of their paid plans:
- Launch Plan
- Optimize Plan (
- Accelerate Plan
Their plans come with different features and limitations, so be sure to choose the one that is right for you.
FAQs About Unbounce
Conclusion – Is Unbounce worth it?
Unbounce is a powerful landing page builder that can help you create, test, and publish high-converting pages without any coding or design experience.
Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use for anyone, regardless of your level of technical expertise.
And because Unbounce integrates with all the major email marketing providers, you can easily create and A/B test your landing pages to find the ones that work best for your business.
Overall, we believe Unbounce is genuinely worth trying out if you’re looking to create high-converting landing pages that not only bring in leads for your online business but also increase your revenue multifold.